Mine is on the left side and I cannot pick up my feet too far, so If I try to stand on one foot to step over something, down I go, so I have to make sure I am hanging on to something that is sturdy. And you are right, AS is a royal Pain in the Ars. I cannot walk too fast or too far without getting winded, but of course I also have COPD, so that does not help either, but for now I am luckier than some
I too suffer on the right side. I have to watch things on the floor because the simplest thing if I have to step over it oh and don’t trip, can’t stand or sit long, now I ride in the electric cart at the stores and walk in pain leaning if they don’t have one. So you have muscle spasms if you do a reasonable amount of movement, walking, standing and then sit or lay down? This A.S is truly a pain in the as